The journey of motherhood is often considered to be one of the most cherished times in a woman’s life. However, both pregnancy and breastfeeding can permanently alter a woman’s body, which is disheartening for many mothers. Patients who want their pre-pregnancy figure back or achieve an enhanced physique may consider a Mommy Makeover. This procedure package includes multiple cosmetic surgery techniques
What Can a Mommy Makeover Correct?
Every Mommy Makeover is meticulously tailored to the patient’s anatomical needs and aesthetic objectives. The exact procedures that can be included in your Mommy Makeover will depend on your individual concerns so that you obtain the beautiful silhouette you desire.
- Breast lift: After pregnancy, many women experience irreversible breast laxity. Breast lift surgery involves reshaping the natural breast tissue and removing excess skin to create perkier and firmer breasts. If necessary, the nipple-areolar complex can also be adjusted to a more visually pleasing position and size.
- Breast augmentation: This procedure is appropriate for patients with deflated or naturally small breasts who want a fuller, more voluptuous bosom. Breast augmentation is designed to enhance the size and improve the shape of the bust using implants, which come in a variety of projections and sizes for a customized result.
- Tummy tuck: Also known as abdominoplasty, tummy tuck surgery targets a range of cosmetic issues in the midsection region. An incision is created from one hip to the other along the pubic line, through which excess tissue is removed, and the underlying rectus muscles are repaired. A second incision may be placed around the belly button as well.
- Liposuction: Liposuction involves removing excess diet and exercise-resistant fat using a thin, hollow cannula through minuscule incisions near the treatment area.
- Labiaplasty: Labiaplasty addresses the outer appearance of the labia minora and majora to create a more symmetrical and youthful aesthetic. Sagging tissue may be excised, and liposuction can be performed to reduce excess fat in the mons pubis.
To learn more about how a Mommy Makeover can help you achieve the figure of your dreams, please schedule your private consultation at our Carlsbad location by calling 760-637-5288 today!
Am I a Good Candidate for a Mommy Makeover?
During your initial consultation, your surgeon will determine the best approach to help you reach your goals safely and effectively. The best candidates for a Mommy Makeover can relate to the cosmetic concerns listed above and have a realistic expectation of their results. Patients who are considering any invasive surgery should also be in relatively good health and refrain from smoking for several weeks both before and after their scheduled procedure.